Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Procrastination


Darn! All day yesterday I thought of cool things I could blog for yesterday's entry. Then I got home and got busy (well, see paragraph below) and fell asleep looking at the Christmas tree and there went my great blog entry for the day! ;o)

I'm really enjoying this Christmas season, even if I'm procrastinating! Kids don't procrastinate. They daydream, play, get sidetracked, have fun, enjoy life. Why do we as adults have to label that as a bad thing?

I did get my Christmas card pictures printed! Thanks for all the votes. No one picture won, so I just printed a variety of all four and will give them out randomly.

I haven't bought *one thing* for Christmas yet! And guess what.......I don't care! It will get done! (I say with a big grin!) I like this new attitude I have this year. I am ENJOYING the season. I hope you are too!

MJ's holiday advice for the day:

Take care of *you* - We get so caught up in the hustle and bustle. Take a half hour (or even just 15 minutes), set your timer, put your feet up, and just let your mind drift for a time. It will give you more energy and make you feel refreshed and renewed to get back into the hustle and bustle.

1 comment:

Susan said...

One of my favorite things to do is sit down late at night when the house is dark and quiet. I snuggle into the couch, wine glass is hand, and contemplate the Christmas tree.

It's a good thing!