Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fa la la la la.....la la la LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Another new tradition at our home is round the clock Christmas music provided by one of my favorite radio stations here in St. Louis.

Here's my top ten list of my favorite belt-it-out holiday music!

* Hey Santa - Carnie & Wendy Wilson.......I absolutely LOVE this one, but I can't find it on CD or iTunes! :o(

* O Holy Night - Josh Groban........The man sings like an angel. What else can I say?

* The Gift - Jim Brickman .......Quickly becoming my favorite!!

* Last Christmas - Wham! ..............Okay, it's a little smarmy, but this takes me back to the early 80s before I knew George Michael was gay and I thought he was IT (now I think he's EW!)

* Christmas Canon - Trans Siberian Orchestra...........I LOVE Canon by Pachelbel, but the kids in this one kind of ruin it. Still I like it!

* Christmas Eve - Trans Siberian Orchestra.............Well, I like everything by TSO. This makes for good housecleaning music!

* You Make It Feel Like Christmas - Neil Diamond...........Somewhat cheesy, but very romantic!

* All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey..............Good music to decorate by!

* Santa Baby (any artist) ...............This is the first year I like this. It's just plain fun!

* Little Drummer Boy - Josh Groban............The man sings like an angel and he's singing about drums (what could be better except if maybe he was playing the drums!?) ;o)


No comments: