Friday, December 21, 2007

New Things

Emily got her braces yesterday! She had to wear headgear at night for a year, but finally the braces arrived. Ever since her friends got braces, she's been anxiously awaiting her turn.




At last, I have my own bed! The couch has been pretty comfy these last few months but it's nice to stretch out at last. Still much to do (add a bedskirt, get a new quilt/cover, decorate!) but I finally have my room!



I got much done yesterday on my day off, including half my Christmas cards completed, some paperwork done, laundry, a little cleaning. Brother-in-law Brad was nice enough to wait at my house for the bed delivery while Marty and I went to a free sneak preview of
Sweeney Todd. I'm not at all into slasher films, but JOHNNY DEPP was in it! So I just hid my eyes at the gross scenes (and there were many), but Johnny was adorable when he wasn't slashing people. As Marty said, "That was bloody good!" Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

No comments: