Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Extreme Exercise (for me, anyway!)

Yesterday I dropped Em off at summer school and then headed for Creve Coeur Lake. It's such a perfect getaway only five minutes from home! I walked around the lake which added up to almost four miles per my handy, talking pedometer. (I love how it tells me how many calories I have burned. I wish it would say, "You have burned....one Hershey bar....Keep walking!") It was such a beautiful view, walking around the lake. I wish I would have brought my camera along. I will definitely bring the camera next time!



On top of that, I also went to Curves in the afternoon. I love my Curves. It's just us women. No one is there to impress anyone. It's a good workout and good conversations too!

Needless to say, after all that exercise I was shot. So nothing got done around the house. Today my exercise will be running the stairs, doing laundry, and scrubbing floors (a great workout!)

No comments: