Wednesday, July 4, 2007


Yay! I love this holiday :o) Especially after traveling to Bangladesh a year-and-a-half ago, I am ever so thankful for the freedoms and blessings we as Americans take for granted. Today we'll be going to my sister Barb's for the traditional pool party,barbeque, and fireworks. Check back later for pics!

God Bless America (Lyrics by Irving Berlin)
God bless America,
Land that I love,
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above;
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans white with foam,
God bless America,
My home, sweet home.
God bless America,
My home, sweet home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have certainly blessed my day with your newest entries and patriotic song. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family at your sisters house. You all deserve a restful 4th of July celebration.

Love,

Karen White