I've been tagged by Trish to list six random things about myself and then tag six others.
1) I'm crazy for stationery supplies....notecards, paper, colored paperclips and rubberbands, funky post-it notes, different tacks, etc. And my FAVORITE: journals! I just drool over them (well I try not to unless I pay for it first! LOL)
2) I never realized how close-minded I was until I went through my divorce. Since then, my whole world has opened up. I really wouldn't go back or trade it for anything. It was the most painful thing I went through but out of it came a better person (me) whom I'm actually starting to like.
3) I'm learning that dreams really do come true, even the simple ones. Since I was a little girl I've always wanted both a beagle and a dachsund at the same time. And I have them now, and the cool thing is I didn't plan it that way. I just happened to stumble across both doggies!
4) I've been keeping this private for the sake of argument and people trying to force their own personal views on me, but here it is: I'M VOTING FOR BARACK OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT! I'm pro-life, pro-family, but this country is in need of some serious change. I'm learning that swimming against the tide isn't always a bad thing, but sometimes quite necessary.
5) I find myself recently fascinated with a part of the world that always intimidated me......Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, the Middle East, Morocco. I wonder if I'll end up there some day? I was reading in my Bible this morning from the Book of Acts in the New Testament. I got out my Bible map and was surprised to see many of those places were where Paul's journeys took him. Kinda wild!
6) I love the song, "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors (okay, that was REALLY random! LOL)
Ok, now I pick 6 people:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.