Friday, June 6, 2008

Twilight - The Movie

Wow, I know....two posts in one day!! I just have to comment on Twilight. Katie has managed to get Barb and me acting like a couple of giddy teenagers over this series of books and the upcoming movie. Rob Pattinson, though a bit dorky in interviews, most certainly channels the character of Edward just as perfectly as I've imagined him! We are looking forward to the movie's release in December!


Back in August, Stephenie Meyer was at a local Border's for a book signing. It was so cool for Katie to meet her and get to speak to her.


Steph liked Katie's shirt!

1 comment:

Trish said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I am so glad my son insisted I read Twilight (The book signing in your post looked like fun!)Have you read The Host? I did enjoy it, not like twilight,but it was good. Well, stop by anytime, I still don't get to many blog guests:( I look forward to browsing through your blog once I get the dishes done!