Friday, June 20, 2008

(Insert screaming teenagers here)


Someone help meeee.............I've been swept back into the preteen zone! It's the Jonas Brothers and "Camp Rock" which I just watched with the eternally teenaged Barb (yes, she really does still have a crush on Donny Osmond!) and the preteen cousins, Emily and Melanie.

It was a fun evening, laughing and giggling over the "cute boys" until I looked at Barb solemnly and said, "Barb. Joe was born in 1990. You could be his MOTHER!" LOL

Rock on, JoBros, you little cuties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Joe Jonas!!" Yep, I have a serious "Mom Crush" on the poor boy.

Just bought concert tickets baby!!! Gonna scream myself hoarse and embarrass my children!!!!!

Cause that's just the way we roll!!!!

Anonymous said...

Am not gonna get caught up with the Jonas Bros. I watched "Camp Rock" to see what the hype was all about...made my teeth ache. Smarmy teeny bopper plot--talented, shy girl with a HUGE secret (Cue the Mean Girl and her, like, friends: OMG...YOURE POOR & YOURE MOM WORKS IN THE KITCHEN!!OOOOH...SHAME!!!)and the asswipe teeny bopper singer playing himself on a Cinderella quest to find "that girl" who sang "that song." Blech. BTW, didnt the Flintstones go to Camp Rock?! BWAHH-HA-HA!!!! Pass the cheesball and some extra crackers!!