Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm still alive!

Hello everyone! Long time, huh? Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here! Life has been extremely busy and I've had a lot going on. Thanks for all the emails of concern and support. We're moving along with the divorce procedings and hopefully it will come to a quick and peaceful end.

I have to say as we approach the 3-month anniversary of the end of my marriage (although legally I'm still bound to Mike, finding his journal was the final straw mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for me), that I'm enjoying a newfound freedom. I feel released from all the underlying tension, doubt, fear, etc. that I suffered with the last several years. It's like this huge door is opening before me toward a bright future where dreams WILL come true, where "That could never happen" has been shifted to "Oh yes, it could!"

I'm so grateful to God for providing me with all the strength and support of my family and friends. Love and blessings and all that good stuff to you all!

No comments: